Question from rootbeer1794

Where can I find the snow globe for the divide?

I am trying to find the snow globe for the divide? Any one having any luck with it? Also is there any other special or named weapons to be found in the DLC other than the red glare?

Answers

epyoncustom5 answered:

Umm i dont think theres snow globes in any of the dlcs and not sure about the guns
0 4

staticrob answered:

Junction 7 Rest Stop. It's an area that is underneath the over pass at towards the end after you run across the death claws waiting on the over pass. There is a half buried building with a broken out front window and "The Sun Is Killing Me" written on the wall above the door way. There should be a dead marked man laying on the ground to the right. Go up the stairs to the second floor. "Quit Your Whining" is written on the wall at the top of the stairs. After you walk thru the door way at the top you should see a book case laying on the ground. Walk over to it and it should be laying between a couple of the shelves.

I myself just now stumbled across and found it.
1 0