How do I toggle between characters at Hogwarts or Diagon Alley? Please Help!!!!

1. You are suppose to be able to toggle through characters using LB...but it won't let me. I can do it during free play but not Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, Nocturn Alley, etc. Please Help!!!!!

User Info: ace7316

ace7316 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You have to use poly juice potion from a cauldron. I haven't found a cauldron in Diagon Alley at this point, but if you go to the area outside of the common rooms in Hogwarts there are a couple of them. Once you use the cauldron, you can go back to Diagon Alley and the transformation sticks. Hope this helps!

User Info: Kahlan31

Kahlan31 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. ^ There should be a cauldron for use in the Leaky Cauldron pub.

User Info: OzymandiasIV

OzymandiasIV - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. You need to get to year 7 (maybe 8) to unlock polyjuice potions, which change characters.

User Info: narwhal09879

narwhal09879 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. After drinking a pollyjuice potion, you can use lb/rb to switch between characters

User Info: DragonCat1

DragonCat1 - 3 years ago 0 0