How do I get the Slytherin Crest in Dumbledore's Army?

1. Its in this building I cant get in. And there's this question mark over this girls head. Help me out please?

User Info: applezgomoo

applezgomoo - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Slytherin Crest: You need dark magic for this. Take your dark magic user
    and switch to the yellow spell. In normal gameplay, this is Focus. For
    dark magic users, it's the Imperius Curse. Go to Madam Puddifoot's and
    stand outside until you see a yellow aura around the girl inside. Press
    Circle to control her and get the crest.

User Info: martz1978

martz1978 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I found this section confusing, but what finally worked for me was to a character with the yellow 'focus' spell (I used Dumbledore), and when I stood close to the window of Madam Puddifoot's and hit 'Y', it switched me to the character inside the shop (just called 'girl' at the top left of the screen where the character's name shows). I could then control 'girl', and walk her over to the crest piece to collect it.

The controls for this were confusing because when I was in range of 'girl', the 'B' prompt showed up with the yellow aura, but holding 'B' did nothing - what you need to do is tap (but not hold) 'Y' to simply switch characters. The 'B' prompt is misleading as far as I can tell.

I did this in the Xbox version, and in free play, so I'm not sure if it would work in story mode, or on another system. I posted this answer because I found that the other answers online didn't explain well enough to answer my question.

User Info: ventchdable

ventchdable - 4 years ago 0 0