Question from bellatrix480

Who is the easiest Dark Magic character to find?

I've just finished 'In Grave Danger' (the one with Bathilda Bagshot) and I've come to realise that there's a lot of stuff I've missed in the levels, and they're mainly all dark magic. Can someone please tell me who the easiest Death Eater/Dark Magic person is? Thanks :)

Answers

Joshua547 answered:

Most dark magic characters need another dark magic character to unlock them but to unlock Bellatrix Lestrange, you only have to defeat her in the last level, that's probably the easiest dark magic character to unlock.
1 0

jr51207 answered:

Need help cant get Dark Magic how do we get it just started game for lego harry years 5-7 please help.
0 0

narwhal09879 answered:

First one can be gained after Y7 L1. Go near Hagrids Hut and use Hermiones Bag.
1 0

DragonCat1 answered:

Tom Riddle; lv:feindfyre frenzy, cost;~2,000,000, has full spell wheel, no pre-dark magic required, near the end of the level, no freeplay required.
0 0

MrDorkus- answered:

The easiest Dark Magic character to find is Antonin Dolohov. You can find him in the Astronomy Tower (spin the telescope). He cost less than 500 studs (can't remember exact price).
0 0