Who is the easiest Dark Magic character to find?

1. I've just finished 'In Grave Danger' (the one with Bathilda Bagshot) and I've come to realise that there's a lot of stuff I've missed in the levels, and they're mainly all dark magic. Can someone please tell me who the easiest Death Eater/Dark Magic person is? Thanks :)

User Info: bellatrix480

bellatrix480 - 4 years ago
    Do you have the extra characters DLC or not?

User Info: heat1234

heat1234 - 11 months ago

1. First one can be gained after Y7 L1. Go near Hagrids Hut and use Hermiones Bag.

User Info: narwhal09879

narwhal09879 - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Most dark magic characters need another dark magic character to unlock them but to unlock Bellatrix Lestrange, you only have to defeat her in the last level, that's probably the easiest dark magic character to unlock.

User Info: Joshua547

Joshua547 - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. Need help cant get Dark Magic how do we get it just started game for lego harry years 5-7 please help.

User Info: jr51207

jr51207 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Tom Riddle; lv:feindfyre frenzy, cost;~2,000,000, has full spell wheel, no pre-dark magic required, near the end of the level, no freeplay required.

User Info: DragonCat1

DragonCat1 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. The easiest Dark Magic character to find is Antonin Dolohov. You can find him in the Astronomy Tower (spin the telescope). He cost less than 500 studs (can't remember exact price).

User Info: MrDorkus-

MrDorkus- - 2 years ago 0 0