How do you unlock the Champion of Champions belt?

1. I have tried every possible variation of the original listed method but it does not work. I don't believe it's possible to get in Universe Mode either, since you can't go to Clash in it. I have unlocked everything else there is to unlock in this game except this one thing. Does anybody know how to get this belt? It would be much appreciated! :)

User Info: OldSchoolGradNB

OldSchoolGradNB - 5 years ago
    To answer my own question, I just figured it out. So for anyone else who may want this information, you have to get to a PPV in Universe Mode. Play a title match as the challenger. When the VS. Screen appears, change the arena to Clash. Win the belt and the Champion of Champions title will be unlocked!

User Info: OldSchoolGradNB

OldSchoolGradNB - 5 years ago

1. Also the unlock on here says NIGHT of the Champions when it's CLASH of the champions..

User Info: Scorp447

Scorp447 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Yes. I did it by going into schedule on universe mode and switching ClashOTC with, I think I switched it with Bragging Rights. Then when the COTC PPV come around I entered into one of the title matches and won the title with the challenger of the match, Ricky Steamboat challenging against Superman I think it was.

User Info: jonathan_james_

jonathan_james_ - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. You just have to win a title belt with any superstar of your choice and any title to unlock it now if it dosen't work then that means your game is messed up but for example say your wwe champ is cena and you are facing alberto del rio all you have to do is play as del rio and beat cena that was an example hope this helps

User Info: machinimarevolt

machinimarevolt - 4 years ago 1 0
  3. It's not ANY title.. Last night I played as Justin Gabriel and won the IC Title from Daniel Bryan but it never unlocked. I'm thinking it has to be a WORLD title match.

User Info: Scorp447

Scorp447 - 4 years ago 0 1