Question from poorya-pooris

HOw to unlock the rock ?

I have finish all story but the rock didn't unlock what the hell should I do?

jonathan_james_ answered:

You had to buy the pre order version of the game and use the redemption code to download the character. It sounds like you bought the wrong copy. You'll have to wait a couple of months until the Rock is made available for everyone to download.
2 0

Answers

x4u4 answered:

Actually even i m guessing it . I just found out that from cheat cc that it wil be unlocked after u have completed the outsider story.BUT it didnt work so i guess it wil be later available for dlc
0 0

dark_raziel answered:

the rock is unlocked via a code that you were given alongside the game if you preordered the game (it depends on who you made the pre order, for example gamestop in europe gave a code for the miz outfits), OR if you bought the people's edition.

If you didn't, you cannot have the rock at the moment, but he will be avaliable for download later on, after the last dlc pack is released (i think no more than a cuple of months).
0 0

Threebdog answered:

If you didnt pre order it then you cant get him sorry dude and since pre ordering them are done all i can say is is you are not gettiing the rock unless they have him in the shop for microsoft points on xbox live
0 0

lilwayneisbest answered:

Actually I pre ordered the game and he didnt come unlocked so he could probably be bought for 80 microsoft points.
0 0

wwesuperfan1234 answered:

You need to pre order the game than put in the code than you need to do the outsider story than go to wwe shop and he should be there and should be free unfortunetly for me i know all this stuff but i forgot to preorder the game so i am out of luck unless in like 10000 years they make him for dlc.
0 0

robertombstone answered:

YOU HAVE TO COMPELETE THE OUTSIDER STORY ORDER TO UNLOCK THE ROCK YOU HAVE TO UNLOCK The rock you have to be triple h to unlock him
0 0

robertombstone answered:

WWESUPERFAN1234 hi my name is robert i am one of the blood brothers i have a question for you you can unlock the rock by compeleting the outsider story you have to be triple h oder to unlock him
0 0