HOw to unlock the rock ?

1. I have finish all story but the rock didn't unlock what the hell should I do?

User Info: poorya-pooris

poorya-pooris - 5 years ago

1. You had to buy the pre order version of the game and use the redemption code to download the character. It sounds like you bought the wrong copy. You'll have to wait a couple of months until the Rock is made available for everyone to download.

User Info: jonathan_james_

jonathan_james_ - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Actually even i m guessing it . I just found out that from cheat cc that it wil be unlocked after u have completed the outsider story.BUT it didnt work so i guess it wil be later available for dlc

User Info: x4u4

x4u4 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. the rock is unlocked via a code that you were given alongside the game if you preordered the game (it depends on who you made the pre order, for example gamestop in europe gave a code for the miz outfits), OR if you bought the people's edition.

If you didn't, you cannot have the rock at the moment, but he will be avaliable for download later on, after the last dlc pack is released (i think no more than a cuple of months).

User Info: dark_raziel

dark_raziel - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. If you didnt pre order it then you cant get him sorry dude and since pre ordering them are done all i can say is is you are not gettiing the rock unless they have him in the shop for microsoft points on xbox live

User Info: Threebdog

Threebdog - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Actually I pre ordered the game and he didnt come unlocked so he could probably be bought for 80 microsoft points.

User Info: lilwayneisbest

lilwayneisbest - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. You need to pre order the game than put in the code than you need to do the outsider story than go to wwe shop and he should be there and should be free unfortunetly for me i know all this stuff but i forgot to preorder the game so i am out of luck unless in like 10000 years they make him for dlc.

User Info: wwesuperfan1234

wwesuperfan1234 - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. YOU HAVE TO COMPELETE THE OUTSIDER STORY ORDER TO UNLOCK THE ROCK YOU HAVE TO UNLOCK The rock you have to be triple h to unlock him

User Info: robertombstone

robertombstone - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. WWESUPERFAN1234 hi my name is robert i am one of the blood brothers i have a question for you you can unlock the rock by compeleting the outsider story you have to be triple h oder to unlock him

User Info: robertombstone

robertombstone - 4 years ago 0 0