Question from warlord1203

Is wwe 12 better than svr 2011?

I mean better in every way etc. graphics, caw, cae, caf

jonathan_james_ answered:

It really depends. I've found that WWE'12 is more sluggish than 2011 was. The game also has an issue with the AI getting up and being fine after taking a finisher. I think there's something very flawed in a game that is sluggish to start with that get progressively more sluggish as each match progresses [because of damage taken affecting speed]. There's a problem with the strikes not targeting the AI and instead just running the animation where ever you happen to be; if your a mm too far away your punch won't connect, or if the specific character has a punch that connects at an angle you have to position them in the exact right place. It's not a game breaker, but it does take getting used to.

To its defence though, the scope of the customisation is much broader, the roster is Fantastic and the new engine does fix some very long standing issues with the series, like the very old problem of characters becoming invincible when they're in a pre set motion has been fixed and the ropes react much more convincingly too.

It's impressive considering they've built this whole engine in just a year. Next year's game should really be something special.
1 0

Answers

gunmetalmanny answered:

Yes...
0 1

What to do? Unanswered AhmedAwanJaved
Some superstars never appear? Unanswered BloodyAura
Creating a show? Answered Jamez26
Where can I find (divas)?? Answered redrumcripkill
Downloadable content is different? Answered Threebdog