Where do I find bomb blast suit in Metal Gear Nintendo game?

1. Playing Metal Gear 1987 game that's on the Snake Eater disc. Been all over the place in this game and can't find the bomb blast suit. Am I missing a certain Door card?

User Info: ccfaq1

ccfaq1 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Its in the basement maze right after you find Grey Fox and fight the boss/get your stuff back. its got a bunch of dogs in it, I think you have to blow through certain walls with plastic explosives after knocking on them, the ones you can blow through will show an exclaimation mark above Snakes head when you knock on the right spot.

User Info: snake2410

snake2410 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. If you are talking about the NES version of Metal Gear, then Bomb Blast Suit is located in a room in Building 4. It is the same building where you get imprisoned by a guard in a truck, and then you locate Grey Fox, and face Shotgunner ("i am the shotgunner. No one has ever escaped from here" ...remember :D). If you don't get the Bomb Blast Suit and get out of the building in the jungle, you won't be able to get the Bomb Blast Suit ever again. This is because the game was not properly ported to the NES console. But there is another way to enter Building 4. It is through building 5. But you won't be able to simply find building 5. You have to travel through a specific jungle in a specific route. Then building 5 will appear. How to get into building 5 is mentioned nowhere in the game. I can't remember the correct route but you can search on the internet about how to get into building 5 where doctor Pettrovich and her daughter is located. This game was not a fair port to the NES.

User Info: RajTheLoneWolf

RajTheLoneWolf - 9 months ago 0 0