How do i unlock the Goth Family house?

1. I was looking at my map and found that there were a couple houses that said they were "locked" any help?

User Info: OutermostSubset

OutermostSubset - 4 years ago

1. Indeed; Just 9 Lives mysterie is for Goth Manor, and for the other locked house, the old Gillman farm, you need to catch some ghosts, with any member of your household, this can also be a cat, if the cat has an high enough hunting skill. But you can also catch ghosts if any humanoid sim has invented the ghost zapper/ghost sucker by means of the inventor's table and uses that to suck up the number of required ghosts (I belief it was 24 ghosts that were required)

User Info: mjpk13

mjpk13 - 3 years ago 2 1

Answers

1. You have to complete the Just 9 Lives to Live mystery with a cat to unlock the Goth house.

User Info: GamerGecko81

GamerGecko81 - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. You can either catch enough spirits/ghosts with a cat or sim and then it is unlocked. Or, you can complete the Just Nine Lives mystery and that is the last and biggest reward.

User Info: courtneystewart

courtneystewart - 1 year ago 0 0