Way to turn off/ resist adult content?

1. I don't mind the cussing, smoking, and drinking so much but is there a way to turn off or resist and adult content? I hate when video games do this because it just ruins the game. So is there a way to resist this without just not buying the game? Please include detail! Thank you!

User Info: whiteninja12239

whiteninja12239 - 4 years ago
    I don't mind the violence or blood and gore. Just nudity and similar stuff to that. I play skyrim a lot and I know skyrim isn't so bad with this stuff. And BigFatDanMan, when you say bare do ya mean under clothes or nothing?

User Info: whiteninja12239

whiteninja12239 - 4 years ago

1. Do you mean sexual content, drugs or violence?

There is a lot of sexually suggestive content, lots of drugs and lots of violence. It's rather subjective I'm afraid; if you're offended by this kind of thing then I would leave it alone, or perhaps examine your ethical sensibilities, it is just a game.

User Info: Rhodesy73

Rhodesy73 - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Depends what you count as adult content. The blood and gore really isn't that bad, and there's one case in the entire game where you see a womans bare breasts. There's no way to turn either of these off, but they don't detract from the experience.

User Info: BigFatDanMan

BigFatDanMan - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I don't mind the violence or blood/ gore. Just nudity and similar stuff to that. I play skyrim a lot and I know skyrim isn't so bad with this stuff. And BigFatDanMan, when you say bare do ya mean under clothes or nothing?

User Info: whiteninja12239

whiteninja12239 - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. I don't mind the violence or blood and gore. Just nudity and similar stuff to that. I play Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim a lot and I know Skyrim isn't so bad with this stuff. And BigFatDanMan, when you say bare do ya mean under clothes or nothing?

User Info: whiteninja12239

whiteninja12239 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I wish they would have given us the option to disable the blood/language/adult content, cause i would have liked to let my nephew play this game and explore the wilderness, he likes just running around skyrim seeing all the different animals/dragons etc.

Also does anyone else have issues with the audio? The voices seem so muffled at times and there really is no option to increase the voice volume other than just turn off the music, but that changes the mood of the atmosphere.

User Info: Jipo

Jipo - 3 years ago 0 0