Question from Rhodesy73

Am I alone in having technical issues?

I have noticeable (albeit low level) screen tearing, framerate drops and judder, poor draw distance and general pop in most of the time.

I love the gameplay, it's everything I was expecting and more, but hardly any reviews mention these issues and it is occasionally intrusive enough to ruin the immersion.

I have the game installed, 1080p or 720p makes no difference. Any tips? (Except getting on with it or getting the pc version lol) Or anyone heard of patches which may improve things?

brentsonier answered:

Its just the outdated hardware of the ps3 and 360. im playing on 360 and am noticing it too. i've also played on the pc and its not a problem there. im sure some future patches might help it a bit (maybe) but as long as we are still using these current gen systems, its gonna stay that way i'm afraid.
0 0