Respawning, is it possible to be added through a patch?

1. The game is great so far! My only question is about the lack of enemy respawn (the opposite of far cry 2) I've read many complaints that that once outposts are cleared they are gone for ever and the surrounding area is free of enemies which can cause the game to feel empty. So my question is, would it be possible for the developers to add a respawn system to the game through a patch?
    ScottyD95 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I would hope so but at the same time they were unable to extend the respawn time of the outposts in FC2. Its Ubisoft, they arnt fantastic with post release support.
    ross_gumbrell - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. They very easily can. However, they'd probably call it a "feature" and charge for it.
    But I agree, once you clear the outposts the game gets boring as hell. I have to resort to shooting allies to start a fight.

Pyrnstein - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I think that they won't coz the whole game is about liberating the island and getting rid of the tribes enemies but still it might get boring, but i didn't liberate all the outposts... For me it just feels better to hunt around an area where i know im not gonne be attacked
    hasulyotamas - 4 years ago 0 0