Bushman not showing up?

1. I just got finished climbing and activating all the radio towers in the game and it said i unlocked the bushman. I went to the store and I tried the weapon locker as well and it is not showing up. Not sure if anyone else has this problem.

User Info: Texasks

Texasks - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Have you actually unlocked all 18 radio towers? Have you looked in right category? It's a "Signature Weapon", not an "Assault Rifle". Perhaps you have to scroll down in the list of weapons and just didn't notice the scroll bar. It's quite small and can be easily overlooked. Never heard of this problem before.

User Info: shaboo_de

shaboo_de - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. It is a signature weapon, not an assault rifle. It is like the .44 Hand Cannon that you get from uStore.

User Info: Virtual_Erkan

Virtual_Erkan - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Its hiding inside your bush.You have to shave your bush

User Info: jj_darkrai

jj_darkrai - 3 years ago 0 0