Question from Zzombielemur

Does the skill system require specialization?

Is this the type of game where you should focus the skill build on one play style like scout or heavy, or will you eventually make enough points to unlock all perks (so I should just spread out points the whole game)?

Zzombielemur provided additional details:

I started playing and found it's so much more fun to creep around like a ninja so I get xp left and right guess it doesn't really matter what you unlock.

ZeeSalahuddin answered:

You will get as many points as you are willing to invest time. Allow me to explain.

1. If you kill everything in an outpost with blunt force, you get 500 points. If you take your time, plan a stealthy takeover, you will get 1,500 points. The additional investment of time gives you three times the points.
2. Each "Lost Letter" of Japanese soldiers (20 total) you find will net you 500 points, but it will take time and patience.
3. Each relic you find (200 total) will give you 250 points, but again, this will take time and effort.
4. All side missions, bulletin board missions, and activities will also give you points.

In other words, you can lock every last skill in all three trees. The real question is, are you willing to spend the time required to do it?! :)
0 0

Answers

hound44 answered:

You would have to complete some missions before you can unlock skills.
0 0

rein2012 answered:

You will eventually be able to get all the skills so I'd go with your playstyle then add to in the others later.
0 0

jul320 answered:

If you play some side quests along with the main missions, you will be able to get every perk in each of the skill trees. Note that some of the perks are locked and can only be unlocked by completing main missions.
1 0