Question from dmbsw61380

Loot Chest at X-444.6. Y-804.6?

At these coordinates (x-444.6) (y-804.6) is a sunken ship. It shows that there should be a loot chest here. I have swam all over this area, trying everything I can think of, with no luck.

I'm trying to get all the loot chests as a personal challenge. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

From: elwood00 2 years ago

You don't have to go down into the lower decks. There is a door on the side of one of the upper decks that leads inside the ship, and the chest is in there.

If I remember correctly, the ship itself can be gotten into. Craft a few syringes so you can explore underwater for an extended period of time. Swim INTO the ship, I remember there being at least two chests below deck. That part was a while ago though, so if you can provide a screenshot, I may be able to help better.