How do i make in-game time go by fast?

1. Basically i like playing during the day and don;t like too much night time. How can i speed up the time or transition from day-to night.
    richard039 - 4 years ago

1. fast travel to a area far away or just get the character killed during a mission and time will have past, I think it works out of missions to or play porker and time will seem like it moved faster.
    yamihadeze - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I've played the game for quite a while and there does not seem to be any way to directly alter the time. That said, I've noticed that the time is somewhat erratic if I do lots of Trials of the Rakyat challenges or fast travel a lot. Most games with fast travel have it automatically consume some time; perhaps fast travelling to a far away outpost and back again will help?
    tqwen - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Unlike FC2, this game doesn't have a resting system. I'd suggest (if you aren't waiting somewhere or are in any hurry) to pass some time hunting, gathering, etc. It really seems to make time fly in this game.
    pwnater777 - 4 years ago 0 0

Can you fast travel between islands? Answered ScottyD95
What is the best strategy for getting XP fast and easy? Answered GBP38
Highest fast travel location on the map? Unresolved nefariousbig
Does this game have....? Answered R194
Does this game have co op? Answered pablo_skyrim