Question from richard039

How do i make in-game time go by fast?

Basically i like playing during the day and don;t like too much night time. How can i speed up the time or transition from day-to night.

Answers

tqwen answered:

I've played the game for quite a while and there does not seem to be any way to directly alter the time. That said, I've noticed that the time is somewhat erratic if I do lots of Trials of the Rakyat challenges or fast travel a lot. Most games with fast travel have it automatically consume some time; perhaps fast travelling to a far away outpost and back again will help?
0 0

pwnater777 answered:

Unlike FC2, this game doesn't have a resting system. I'd suggest (if you aren't waiting somewhere or are in any hurry) to pass some time hunting, gathering, etc. It really seems to make time fly in this game.
0 0

yamihadeze answered:

fast travel to a area far away or just get the character killed during a mission and time will have past, I think it works out of missions to or play porker and time will seem like it moved faster.
1 0