Game glitched and now I can't attack...?

1. SPOILERS! So, I think this triggered when I landed on the wrong part of the beach after jumping out of Willis' plane. Not sure, just when it happened. Now I can't access the weapon selection, throw grenades, and melee. I can still do takedowns and interact with stuff and everything else normally. Has anyone else experienced this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?

User Info: iPotatoes

iPotatoes - 3 years ago
    EDIT: So right after I posted this I continued playing and now everything is randomly back to normal. I think maybe getting the privateer uniform may have fixed it but I honestly don't know.

User Info: iPotatoes

iPotatoes - 3 years ago

Answers

1. I had this happen too when I used the wing suit and parachuted onto the top part of a radio tower. I can't remember exactly what I did to fix it. I either killed myself by jumping off the tower or I reloaded my last save. It was back to normal after that.

User Info: guitarman324

guitarman324 - 3 years ago 0 0