Question from iPotatoes

Game glitched and now I can't attack...?

SPOILERS! So, I think this triggered when I landed on the wrong part of the beach after jumping out of Willis' plane. Not sure, just when it happened. Now I can't access the weapon selection, throw grenades, and melee. I can still do takedowns and interact with stuff and everything else normally. Has anyone else experienced this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?

iPotatoes provided additional details:

EDIT: So right after I posted this I continued playing and now everything is randomly back to normal. I think maybe getting the privateer uniform may have fixed it but I honestly don't know.

Answers

guitarman324 answered:

I had this happen too when I used the wing suit and parachuted onto the top part of a radio tower. I can't remember exactly what I did to fix it. I either killed myself by jumping off the tower or I reloaded my last save. It was back to normal after that.
0 0

Does this game have....? Answered R194
Does this game have co op? Open pablo_skyrim
Are there cut scenes in the game? Open StealthyNinjaSG
Stealth in Game??? Answered GamerJLD
Is this game really skyrim with guns like they say? Answered pablo_skyrim