Question from BLuCHUNKS

What is the best strategy for Bow hunting?

I'm trying to complete the Black Panther hunting quest and I am having some difficulty. I either use all my arrows by hunting from distance or I get attacked by hunting to close. In both scenarios I end up starting over. What's the best way to hunt with the bow? The golden tiger quest was difficult but I'm finding this one to be next to impossible. Please help.

migarth answered:

Best way is to upgrade your bow with the sight (and carry the bow before approaching the hunt site so you wont inherit the crappy bow prepared for you).

and the winner trick is driving a car there. drive to the site and navigate the car to the center of the hunt zone, come out, jump to the top and wait. use camera to mark target so you wont lose it after it tried running away after first hit. i realized most animals wont be able to reach you while you're standing on top a vehicle (hunted the black panther, blood komodo, golden tiger the same way without being attacked once).

(ok. that's borderline cheating).
0 0

Answers

dbDeadlock answered:

I had some difficulty as well, but the best tactic is to use the syringes. Obviously hunters instinct will help to find him, then use your camera to mark him. Use the animal repellent after that, when you attack, they will come after you but not actually attack you. It's how I ended up beating him.
0 0