Question from gocanesgo550

What is the best way to achieve the dual death from below skill tattoo?

I have beat the game and still have 1 more skill tattoo to get and its the dual death from below. I have pulled of the death from below several times but have never found the opportunity to pull of the dual death from below and want to so i can get the fully inked trophy.

Answers

Edalborez answered:

I don't understand the question.

Fully inked only requires you to get every skill, not complete the tatoo (which would also require 120 relics). If you have done Death From Below, you can unlock Dual Death From Below. You never have to actually use it.
0 0

NomadicPolecat answered:

I have never found a case where you can even use the dual death from below skill. And you don't have to use it in order to get the achievement, you only have to reach max level and acquire every skill. I believe that there is an outpost on a lake (sorry, I'm not sure which one) where there is a heavy and another guy sitting my an alarm right next to there water, where I'd assume you could do a dual death from below. But as far as your question goes, it's unneeded.
0 0