Question from keltic_kross

What animal am I hunting in Bow Hunt: Maneater?

Where am I to hunt this animal?

Answers

nikl34 answered:

I believe it is Nat's Repairs on the right side along the coast of the northern island.
The 'Maneater' is shark.
0 0

NomadicPolecat answered:

As far as which shark, I don't think I ever figured it out really. I couldn't find any tell tale sign that the shark was different from the other 3-5 that are in the area. My best advice, as I thought this was the hardest of the rare animals to hunt, is to tag them all with your camera first, then head over to a nearby rock. You can lure them there by swimming and just eliminate all of them until you find the one you need. The problem is they MUST be surfaced or else you can not hit them with the bow.
0 0

linkisbeasto answered:

Its a bull shark
0 0

xSeekerofTruthx answered:

You definitely do need to have a high ground advantage with this mission, once the shark surfaces you need to aim for the dorsal fin the difference is Maneater takes 2-3 arrows before going down, the other sharks only take 1. As for visual differences, Maneater is a dark brownish-red while other bullsharks are more of a blue/grey. Maneater also has a broken hook protruding from his lower jaw area, which makes his silhouette a little easier to spot. Easy way to hunt him is to either take a boat (not a jetski) to the hunting ground or to use the rocks in the underwater temple near the area where he spawns. Deadly Hunter makes the hunt 10x easier and Hunter Instinct makes tracking him a lot easier.
0 0

What is the best strategy for Bow hunting? Answered BLuCHUNKS
How can I get the 'Cannon' ? Unanswered Zander_Putter
Why can I only store 1k money? Open mark-cook
How do I beat the tiger with a bow? Open mark-cook
Night Sight not working? Open 7h33v1l7w1n