What animal am I hunting in Bow Hunt: Maneater?

1. Where am I to hunt this animal?

User Info: keltic_kross

keltic_kross - 3 years ago

1. Its a bull shark

User Info: linkisbeasto

linkisbeasto - 2 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I believe it is Nat's Repairs on the right side along the coast of the northern island.
    The 'Maneater' is shark.

User Info: nikl34

nikl34 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. As far as which shark, I don't think I ever figured it out really. I couldn't find any tell tale sign that the shark was different from the other 3-5 that are in the area. My best advice, as I thought this was the hardest of the rare animals to hunt, is to tag them all with your camera first, then head over to a nearby rock. You can lure them there by swimming and just eliminate all of them until you find the one you need. The problem is they MUST be surfaced or else you can not hit them with the bow.

User Info: NomadicPolecat

NomadicPolecat - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. You definitely do need to have a high ground advantage with this mission, once the shark surfaces you need to aim for the dorsal fin the difference is Maneater takes 2-3 arrows before going down, the other sharks only take 1. As for visual differences, Maneater is a dark brownish-red while other bullsharks are more of a blue/grey. Maneater also has a broken hook protruding from his lower jaw area, which makes his silhouette a little easier to spot. Easy way to hunt him is to either take a boat (not a jetski) to the hunting ground or to use the rocks in the underwater temple near the area where he spawns. Deadly Hunter makes the hunt 10x easier and Hunter Instinct makes tracking him a lot easier.

User Info: xSeekerofTruthx

xSeekerofTruthx - 2 years ago 0 0