Question from GBHPrime84

What sort of World Seed Generation Options do we have?

As the question states the game asks you what seed you want for world generation and I'm not given a list of examples. I tried volcanic and yeah there's caves with lava nearby but it still looks like a cluster of semi-desert and fortesty islands.

I tried snow and just more mix of beach/desert, so basically what are the seeds so I can know what world generation options I can have>

twoscrews answered:

Using words like snow, water ice etc... wont seed your game.
The xbox version is minecraft 1.8 so just google minecraft 1.8 seeds and youll get lots. Here are a couple im using....
nether
10110101
imagirlLOL
glacier

The lists are endless those just happen to be seeds i found that i really liked
0 0

Answers

pavilion5097 answered:

Seeds are just used for the random generation of the world if you leave it blank it will make a random seed of its own. when you type something in whatever you type in will be converted to numbers for the seed generator to make the world. the only reason i ever use seeds is when someone finds a really cool world and wants to share it they tell people the seed they used so we can get that exact same world.
0 0

bionicmachine answered:

Type in "worstseedever" for a monster generator and a chest with a saddle in it walk straight ahead into the pit and mine out the sand to find them
0 0

Anyone know of a seed like this? Open IzuyaKusunagi69
What is the best seed? Open Indianawinny
Does anyone have a 'Perfect Seed'? Open codya30
Panau seed? Open Jackal031196
Materials Seed? Open Boo4448