Will there be mods?

1. So uh, yeah

User Info: Spacewaffle1234

Spacewaffle1234 - 4 years ago

1. From the sticky on top of the boards by Chuck_Bosworth:

"Skins? Textures? Mods?
    I'm glad you asked in that order, because that's the order 4J Studios is looking into them to see if they can add these customizable options to the game."

Skins and Texture packs are on a higher priority than mods, and I'm not too enthusiastic about the chances of them getting texture packs into this version, although I think skins should be doable.

To answer your question, I do not think it's very likely you'll be able to get mods for this version.

User Info: Gnomebuster

Gnomebuster - 4 years ago 1 0

1. I was kind of hoping the TMI mod would be added cause I have that for the pc version and loved it but recently I've come to realize I don't like it anymore and stopped using it. I keep it installed for just in case emergencies or whatever but I have chosen not to use it anymore. In the beginning I loved it and used it all the time but now I have been feeling that the fun is gone so I chose to start over and be fresh and "almost" never use it. What I still love about it now is that you can change the time of day with it, turn rain/snow on and off (really love it because I hate the rain cause its so annoying to me), and switch between creative mode and survival mode and you can delete excessive items but overall I'm glad mods won't be added in it. I would love to see skins and certain TP but not exotic ones or crazy ones, just simple alternate designs.

User Info: Skootir

Skootir - 4 years ago 0 0