Question from Spacewaffle1234

Will there be mods?

So uh, yeah

Gnomebuster answered:

From the sticky on top of the boards by Chuck_Bosworth:

"Skins? Textures? Mods?
I'm glad you asked in that order, because that's the order 4J Studios is looking into them to see if they can add these customizable options to the game."

Skins and Texture packs are on a higher priority than mods, and I'm not too enthusiastic about the chances of them getting texture packs into this version, although I think skins should be doable.

To answer your question, I do not think it's very likely you'll be able to get mods for this version.
1 0

Answers

Skootir answered:

I was kind of hoping the TMI mod would be added cause I have that for the pc version and loved it but recently I've come to realize I don't like it anymore and stopped using it. I keep it installed for just in case emergencies or whatever but I have chosen not to use it anymore. In the beginning I loved it and used it all the time but now I have been feeling that the fun is gone so I chose to start over and be fresh and "almost" never use it. What I still love about it now is that you can change the time of day with it, turn rain/snow on and off (really love it because I hate the rain cause its so annoying to me), and switch between creative mode and survival mode and you can delete excessive items but overall I'm glad mods won't be added in it. I would love to see skins and certain TP but not exotic ones or crazy ones, just simple alternate designs.
0 0

PC mods to xbox? Open whiteninja12239
Want friends? Open eminae
IDK wat to build......... Ideas? Open ForzaHorizon2
Zombie villager in fantasy texture pack? Unanswered BossPlayer83
New team based survival server anyone? Unanswered SiCaRiOnSBlAdE