Good seeds?

1. Does anyone know any fun map seeds or a website to go to to find them?

User Info: Jackal031196

Jackal031196 - 5 years ago
    Thank you all for all these seeds, but I may have discovered something very disheartening, I used the seed "gargamel" and built upon it and then I decided to create a new world using the same seed and what I got was an un-mined, duplicate version of my original gargamel map, I've tried the same thing using the seeds "glacier" and "Metallica" and got duplicates block for block. Does this have something to do with the Xbox 360's very limited ability to randomley generate a world in Minecraft or is it some kind of bug?

User Info: Jackal031196

Jackal031196 - 4 years ago

1. A good seed is "gargamel". It provides lots of hills and mountains, plus cool formations.

User Info: classicgamer9

classicgamer9 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. a good seed is " worstseedever", you respawn right behind a zombie dungeon, and there is a giant cave system right in the dungeon, where i believe has coal, iron, redstone, etc. and from a video I think up to 50 diamonds.I have tried that seed and it does work.(the seed goes like its written)

User Info: MINER4499

MINER4499 - 5 years ago 2 0
  2. 404 Is a good seed, try it out some time.

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4 - 4 years ago 1 1
  3. A really good one is " Glacier " its from the PC version and works just as good if not better on xbox version, you get heaps of floating islands, mountains, rivers, lakes, open lava plumes, desert, and trees, not to mention its 100x easier to find coal on the mountains edge then having to dig on your first night! :)

User Info: MstSifadeas

MstSifadeas - 4 years ago 1 0
  4. It depends on what kind of worlds you like.

Theres worlds with lots of trees like

wowthatsalotoftrees

Or theres worlds with flat lands like

Bambi

Or if you want a real challange try

bestseedever

But pretty good seeds ive found are

gargamel
    glacier
    Skyrim
    YOLO
    Sheezee
    118
    404
    911
    Magic school
    Deadmau5

Hope you enjoy.

User Info: B-Carm

B-Carm - 4 years ago 1 0
  5. Type 888 into seed, i found 2 blocks of clay straight from spawn, a monster spawner straight to your right beside the mountain, if you dig stright down from the first grassy area in front of you there is massive chain of mines containing around 11 blocks gold, 2 diamond, loads of iron and coal and some red stone. Its a very good one for recourses and the land is mostly bit of everything snow, forest, open, desert ect. Hope this helps im sure youll have alot of fun with this seed.

User Info: rustyspoonz

rustyspoonz - 4 years ago 1 0
  6. I know that ICU812 is an excellent seed when you first spawn walk to the south west to an almost open plain there is were you can build a house the Master mine, or main mine, has 47 diamonds over 80 gold a ton of iron redstone and coal their is also a pumkin mountain north east of spawn point

User Info: voltren3012

voltren3012 - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. Try TheNoobAdventures
    HerobrineHunter
    666
    and CreeperKiller

User Info: Lunarace

Lunarace - 4 years ago 0 0
  8. 404
    nether

These seeds!

User Info: mutigerfan1

mutigerfan1 - 4 years ago 0 0
  9. I heard a great survival island seed sprite sprite is the closest to
    A good survival island try it

User Info: Phatbob13

Phatbob13 - 4 years ago 0 0
  10. gargamel is definitely good; some great large mountains
    Deadmau5 has a bunch of overhangs and cool formations
    Safehold has some neat stuff
    I used Armageddon and it has some cool islands and a large cave system

FYI, the seeds are case sensitive!

User Info: SkippyMcDoogle

SkippyMcDoogle - 4 years ago 0 0
  11. Wolf is a big and very snowy map. If that's you'r thing.

User Info: falloutdan

falloutdan - 4 years ago 0 0
  12. All of the above.

Really, if you make your own seeds, you may find a world even better than the ones above. Typing in random things = fun.

User Info: MrWeegee

MrWeegee - 4 years ago 1 0
  13. I've Heard That Gargamel is A Great Seed.

User Info: The_Gaming_Duck

The_Gaming_Duck - 4 years ago 0 0
  14. 'DAVID' Gives you a taiga biome but with a HUGE underground cave system: 7 stacks of iron, 10 stacks of coal, 17 diamonds and counting.

User Info: Blaziken_99

Blaziken_99 - 4 years ago 0 0
  15. For a cool looking map you could put in -77+1001. you spawn in front of a fountain and you get alot of epic cliffs and stuff

User Info: i360SNiiPeRZ

i360SNiiPeRZ - 4 years ago 0 0
  16. Quesadila is a good map cuz close to the spawn there are 3 above ground spawners

User Info: Stymiedwarks

Stymiedwarks - 4 years ago 0 0
  17. I know a great seed that i saw while watching a youtube video and decided to try it. It starts in a snow biome but if you move east you can find 5-6 stacks of clay. The seed is 80085.

User Info: dudetheman01

dudetheman01 - 4 years ago 0 0
  18. If you try mojang there is enough clay to build a small house

User Info: Lunarace

Lunarace - 4 years ago 0 0
  19. The best seed ever is jungly-bungly it has a giant desert ( that's not meant to be good just something that's there) and there's a big forest for wolves if you like that and a big flat area in the top left and some caves in the ground with coal and iron to get you started (those are in the flat area so I covered them up

User Info: Person60

Person60 - 4 years ago 0 0
  20. Gargamel is one of the best as others are mentioning

User Info: CheeseC4ken1nja

CheeseC4ken1nja - 4 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Good seeds? Unresolved
Good seeds? Unresolved
Good seeds? Unresolved
What are some good seeds? Answered
Good tu15 seeds? Unresolved