Question from Lunarace

Players to play with ?

I want to play with people who dont grief and people that have good connection so put your name below if you want me to try out a seed put it under your name

Answers

dudetheman01 answered:

Yeah sure i'll play with you. I don't grief and i normally have a good connection. My gamertag is knucklebump557 if you ever want to do a game sometime.
0 0

Expertgamer0001 answered:

You should try asking this on the actual board itself.

You will get a much better reaction and there are plenty of servers that people host that have anti-grieving policies.
0 0

xGrimbo answered:

Would u help me with my world my gt is xGrimbo
0 0

mrgamer96 answered:

Gamertag is XAWSM SKATERX
0 0

blackdragon5911 answered:

My GT is blackdragon591 on 17 hrs everyday
1 0

Shadowfan97 answered:

I have a good connection usually and i absolutely HATE griefers and stealers who raid your stuff. If you want to join me i have some diamonds and a huge house that you can live in. My gamertag is XGamerProReborn, i only have a couple rules though.

1: NO GRIEFING!
2: No stealing stuff from the chests in my house. If you want something ask me and i will probably let you have it.
3: be fair. If i give you diamonds and you find some in the future split them. Its just the nice thing to do

So yea thats it.
0 0

Salsashark7 answered:

I'll play with you i never grief and have a mic, my gamertag is salsashark7
0 0

Celticsrock54 answered:

My Xbox live account is Lobo1456 Just ask me about item and materials. And I can only play six hrs a day on weekends. No hrs on weekdays.
0 0

minecrafter96 answered:

i always play mc and you can msg me to play at AlphaLizard13
0 0