Question from XcrazymexicanX

About Mr. herobrine?

So i read whats new for new update and it said took out herobrine. Was he really in the game....?

bubwv answered:

No. Its a joke. They put that on every update
2 0

Answers

kh2205 answered:

Uh they kinda were having fun with that but he is real or is he?...
0 1

stevefelltodoom answered:

Herobrine was never real
0 1

117ab answered:

Yes Herobrine was never in the game notch never thought of herobrine is just a creepy pasta and was started by someone on youtube called brocraft and he just had a change in his texture pack to make one of the paintings look like herobrine. So herobrine never was in the game so if you see him it's one of these three answers. 1: Its a mod. 2: its someone with a herobrine skin. And 3: the texture pack has been changed. Or maybe you were just trolled.
0 0

Celticsrock54 answered:

Notch said that Herobrine has never been in the game and never real so how do they remove "herobrine"? I will tell you Notch doesn't want to lose bussiness so he doesnt lose minecraft and money he wants TO BE RICH!
0 0

H3R0BR1N3 answered:

Actually, Herobrine IS real. He is definitely in the PC version of Minecraft. His presence in the Xbox 360 Minecraft is existing, meaning he is in the Xbox 360 Minecraft, but he is hard to come by in the latter.
1 0

m4rioman answered:

herobrine doesnt exist notch said he didnt exist no proof has been found a quote from notch:The Herobrine stuff is awesome and kind of scary at the same time. It really shows how little control a content producer has over the content.

I've publicly told people there's never been any such thing as Herobrine, and that I don't have any dead brothers, and that letting too many animals die in lava is a fool proof way to summon him but that you don't need to be afraid of him. He only means well, he's looking out for you, trying to warn you of the dangers you can't see. There certainly are NO physical manifestations of Herobrine that will sneak out of your computer if you leave Minecraft running at night, looming over you as you sleep with his pale eyes inches away from your face, as he tries to shout at you to wake up. Sometimes you wake up with a jolt, and he's gone, and all that lingers is the memory and faint echo of his wordless screaming. Of course it was just a dream. There's no way a morally dubious ghost with a god complex could at any point decide to haunt the children who play my game "for their own good", as there is NO SUCH THING etc etc"

and:"Getting loads of tweets and emails about Herobrine again. I don't have a dead brother, and he never was in the game. Not real. Never was."
0 1

zerogravitation answered:

ive looked ive never had 1 sighting (1.1?) theres sightings on Youtube, though
0 0

GRUELINGR00K4 answered:

he is real and i have proof NOTCH IS DEAD PEOPLE he created HEROBRINE BECAUSE HE GOT MAD my cousins friend and my cousins friends friend know notch which is why this is true
1 0

TroubleTime answered:

Herobrine is very real. Either he is a glitch, mob, moder, a Mojang creator, or a figment of our own imagination, he is VERY real. He was never made a part of a game and he was never removed...
0 0

Herobrine? Answered jonahcon1
How do I get rid of Herobrine or get help dealing with him? Answered Riku1996
Herobrine on Xbox? Answered JetRun76
Is Herobrine a real? Open TroubleTime
Where can I find Herobrine on xbox 360? Answered whiteninja12239