Question from whiteninja12239

Where can I find Herobrine on xbox 360?

Is Herobrine on the xbox360 or does it require a mod? If a mod is needed how do i get the mod to my xbox? Please give detail! Thank you!

Hey julesules2001 do ya think if you give me that world seed i could find him? If so please let have the seed.

From: jasdeep99 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure herobrine is a myth. Mojang claimed in the update notes that they took him out so people stop thinking that he's in the game.

Herobrine was removed a while back, and for proof look under the section "Whats New".

Okay but, is there a way to get him back?

I saw him 360 version outside abanded mine + I am NOT coocoo (idk how to spell that) or crazy

Hey julesules2001 do ya think if you give me that world seed i could find him? If so please let have the seed!!

herobrine was never real. He was just made up. And julesrules, I know you ether saw a zombie, thought it was Herobrine and ran, or you're lieing. + you could be coocoo or had a dream that you saw Herobrine.