Where can I find Herobrine on xbox 360?

1. Is Herobrine on the xbox360 or does it require a mod? If a mod is needed how do i get the mod to my xbox? Please give detail! Thank you!

User Info: whiteninja12239

whiteninja12239 - 3 years ago
    Hey julesules2001 do ya think if you give me that world seed i could find him? If so please let have the seed.

User Info: whiteninja12239

whiteninja12239 - 3 years ago

1. I'm pretty sure herobrine is a myth. Mojang claimed in the update notes that they took him out so people stop thinking that he's in the game.

User Info: jasdeep99

jasdeep99 - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Herobrine was removed a while back, and for proof look under the section "Whats New".

User Info: XoXSkullgirlXoX

XoXSkullgirlXoX - 3 years ago 1 1
  2. Okay but, is there a way to get him back?

User Info: whiteninja12239

whiteninja12239 - 3 years ago 0 2
  3. I saw him 360 version outside abanded mine + I am NOT coocoo (idk how to spell that) or crazy

User Info: julesrules2001

julesrules2001 - 3 years ago 0 1
  4. Hey julesules2001 do ya think if you give me that world seed i could find him? If so please let have the seed!!

User Info: whiteninja12239

whiteninja12239 - 3 years ago 0 1
  5. herobrine was never real. He was just made up. And julesrules, I know you ether saw a zombie, thought it was Herobrine and ran, or you're lieing. + you could be coocoo or had a dream that you saw Herobrine.

User Info: stevefelltodoom

stevefelltodoom - 3 years ago 0 0