Question from MrAnswer99

Any Good Seeds for 2013?

Is there any good seeds with lots of mountains or villages close by spawn or any good views?

CobraApache answered:

Try 712066610 has 10 villages and 5 have black smith chest almost no mountains though
2 0

Answers

Muramasa19 answered:

The seed skyrim has two towns located in the dessert area though there not to close to the orignal spawn point which puts you in the snow area. The towns are also decently far apart though they are in the same area. The map also has quite a few natural cave systems you can explore for mineing. I am not to sure what a "view" would be considered so I don't think I can answer that. Hope this helps.
1 0

gimmpy12 answered:

It has no mushroom island sadly. But there are a few redeeming features. It has some mountains, large forests both with and without snow. Most of the southern portion of the map is snowy plains and has many natural caves, a small desert area with i believe just one village. Also located at "X:118 Z: 159" is a large hole in the ground that is the perfect shape and depth for building a multi-layered home aka house with a basement or just for mining. The area near the hole has a few trees that can be cleared out to make a wonderful view of the water near by. But by far the best feature is there's a strong hold located at the bottom of a ravine. The coordinates for the entrance of the ravine are "X: 14 Z: -76" The seed is "15". Seriously just the number "15". ENJOY!!
1 0

XdrgonwarX answered:

I wanted towns so i put in 12345-MaSsIvE ToWn-54321-BrOwN and got 6 towns all over the map, some big some small.
1 0

BrandsFan answered:

1234567654321 is a good seed if you go into the Plains biome and into the Desert there is a village so you dont need to make a house just go to the village!
1 0

Minemaster2001 answered:

Try shooznot beary diamonds it has ravines and mines.
1 0

EPIC-SKILLERZ answered:

I was making random seeds earlier and found 3 maps that might come in handy number 1 is (all in capitals) MYNAMEISSTEVE has about 90 diamonds so far it also has 189 iron ore 136 gold and over 200 coal ore
Number 2 , is IFORGOTYOU it has a random spawn area but when u spawn you're next to 5 villages under each village there is a huge mine haven't counted what's down there
Number 3 is PoRTal (as its writen) it has a huge flat land surrounded by massive mountains for building
Number 4 is BlackDoor , great for building and mineing some flat land huge floating mountains and waterfalls and random lava pits
Number 5 (my last one) IMHIDEING , has a huge network of caves a masive abandoned mine and like 40 strongholds

Hope this helps
1 0

Sushighost answered:

Try abc123 exactly as typed (without quotes) it has mountains to the right of spawn, a village to the left of spawn [kind of ruined by caves] a jungle behind spawn an ocean [at the edge of the map] in front of spawn and many caves. it is good in survival mode and creative mode but better in creative mode enjoy :)
0 0

Sukotto82 answered:

I'm sorry But Sushighost your wrong about abc123 there is NO Jungle in the worlds at all as they have yet to be added to the xbox 360 version of the game yet. it might be a forest but no way it is a jungle. sorry.
... darn now that I got that out I forgot the seed I was going to give. it had 8 complete villages and 3 partials cut off by the ends of the map. and a double blaze spawner... well double as in you can have blaze spawning at both of them at same time by staning between them and best part is they are at same Y coords. My cousin showed it to me I'll try to get the seed from him next time I see him however the END update might be out by then and that will cause the seeds to have different results if they added the jungle biome. I'm looking forword to Jungle, Redstone comparitor, Hoppers and item frames though I don't know if they will all be in the END update or not. I just hope so. I also hope they fix silk touch for ice and sharpness for diamond swords. ( diamond sword 2 hits kill mob, ... diamond sword with sharpness IV(4) 2 hits to kill same mob type) thats got to be fixed. :)
0 0

pha52 answered:

A good one is TE9CH IS BEAST. It is good for building big items and has a lot of flat lands, ravines, Tree areas, and I have found 2 in a half stacks of diamond, 15 stacks of Iron,12 stacks of gold, 10 stacks of lapis, and the desert area is a really nice building area. Last but not least is the water. The seed has quite a bit of water for safe houses and get a ways underneath it. The mountains are not to flashy but they are still there. I hope you liked what you heard and you try it out. If you have any questions just add me on Xbox at: SW4GG M0N3Y. I can also show you my map. And the last thing is send me a message saying who you are before you send a friend request because I don't add people without explanation. Thank You.
1 0

pha52 answered:

Sukotto82, your wrong about a lot of those update accomplishments. My dad works for Microsoft testing and he finds out the updates before they come out. The jungle biome got taken out and the sword problem isn't what you think it is. Sharpness gives it a better attack on other players not mobs. The mob killing would deal with Knockback, Flame, and Bane of Arthropods. And the jungle biome will come out next month because its Microsoft's birthday and they want to do a lot more to Minecraft. There will be coco beans that grow off trees, visible apples on trees, and they are making it were you can trade with villagers, they are also putting in if you bring the villagers material to build a town or even city they will only use your block to complete it and if they run out of blocks they will stop building until you give them more, they are putting mob spawners in creative and makable on survival, also adding different colored glass and glass panes, and last thing is they are making it were there is dragon eggs in the creative tool and were you can hatch them.
0 0

Pr0Penguin9 answered:

Try "-123533015" Great for diamonds and a nice valley big enough for building.
0 0

zerogravitation answered:

if ur lookin for a stronghold seed, try sTrOnGhOlD.
0 0

Blazerak answered:

I know a good ocean biome but unfortunately theres no trees on the island you spawn on but the seed is Lets play
0 0

LikwidFAQ answered:

Try "Xbox One" (Without Quotes) I just started it keep in touch by PM.

But if lucky spawns you in a area not far form village.
0 0

BMXian24 answered:

A really good seed is 5970782 you spawn right next to a huge cave. There are also cave s just about everywhere, snow, desert, and forest biome. The caves contain lots of diamond, gold and plenty of coal and iron. There is lots of big, cool mountains.
1 0

MinecraftNerd answered:

I found the best seed on MCM minecraft monday its case sensitive so type it right its 4J Studios you have to put a space or it will not work its the first seed that has a spider spawner in a villager house and allmost ever single Biome hope you guy's like the seed!
0 0

Shawnf87 answered:

www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft360/comments/1h7f6y/dcsc_mobspawner/
0 0

ButterMiner answered:

Try the seed minecraft. Its spelled just like that. I've tryed it and I've already found like 27 diamonds. There is a Ravine under water in a latge river where there is 2 diamonds and some redstone ore. Plus. There is TONS of iron ore all over the map. Just try it. Hope you enjoy.
0 0

MinecraftNerd answered:

All people out their looking for mob spawners well i found i seed that has 2 zombie spawners under spawn Seed name is:$inthebag no spaces just dollar sign inthebag and first you spawn right in a snow biome and then you will here zombies so you will find a small place to enter then theirs the first mob spawner then 3 block under it is another spawner
0 0

Lobot666 answered:

Halo 4 is a good seed its mycyliem islands scattered everywhere
0 0

callofthedead08 answered:

Try "Minegasm" this is one of the best seeds I have. Its baisicly a giant cave but with lots of diamonds
1 0

Celticsrock54 answered:

I know 2 but with 16 then 19 diamonds that I know of on these two files.
The first one is -8562916550735034020 this one has 19 Daimonds that I know of. Also about 5 1/2 Iron of that I know of and 12 pieces of gold ore. And 73 Redstone ore.
The other is -8147073026625407769 this has 16 Daimonds 7 7/8 of a stack of iron ore 950 coal and 59 blocks of Redstone.
0 1

soulan12 answered:

cracked is a good one, Its got 2 towns in sight , one is in water with a mine under it and the other one has a ravine by it , not really checked it out but ive found 30 diamonds in the ravine and in the mine its amazing lodes of ore in it.
0 0

Phycopathicpaul answered:

Well i had a nice area where i could build but can get alot of down falls like snowing not much water on the map not much grasslands...basicly only snow on the map... the seed is ironically called "worldbuscus"
0 0

pokefan19041 answered:

diamond level is a good seed for finding diamonds fast ;plus when bonus chest is activated 2 diamonds will spawn in the chest . ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 0

huywieland answered:

Check out my seed 9054284027650439815
0 0

Minecraftguy666 answered:

Seed WWE is pretty good. You start out next to a village. And if you walk north of that village there is another with 4! Diamonds
0 0

oSK_R1SK answered:

A semi-difficult seed is Dark Souls 2. You spawn on a small island with 2 trees and a ravine. There's also a mushroom island to the south west (referring to the map you have in your inventory).
0 0

antideath01 answered:

If you like water than. boom boom city. Is for you their is a huge mooshroom Island and lots of water in a few tiny islandsno caves or ravines that I know of
0 0

BattleFrontier9 answered:

I have a good seed that I typed in randomly yesterday. The seed is DiamondPearl (Typed exactly like that.) Not sure if it has any villages, but almost the whole area is a snowy biome with a couple caves and tons of big mountains and good views. There are also some sand areas and areas with ice:)
0 0

_gman777_ answered:

The seed "nether seed" (spelled just like that) has two mushroom biomes. On the more mountainous one which is towards the top left corner of the map, has a little part of it that points to the other mushroom biome. If you dig straight down, once you reach bedrock, blow up the area around alot. There should be two holes that go into the void that you can stand on. I hope you finf this cool!
0 0

CreativeQueen77 answered:

I randomly came upon a wonderful map with lots of mountains and lakes. The seed is Flatlikeyomem.
0 0

Gryzzly43 answered:

A really good seed is no snow. Just like that. I kept spawning in snow biomes and git tired of it so a typed in no snow and got a good map with villages and high mountains
0 0

Poke_fan152 answered:

Use the seed 'teamtdm'. There is a stronghold near spawn and a ton of iron. There is also a nearby village
0 0

Cupcake01 answered:

"worstseedever" best seed ever. If anyone needs to know where anything is, email me and I'll send u the coordinates. tattooedchik01@yahoo.com
0 0

What are some good seeds? Answered B-Carm
Good seeds? Answered Jackal031196
Good tu15 seeds? Open SnapBeast192
What are some good seeds for levels ? Answered liodeth
Good diamond seeds? Answered JetRun76