Question from whiteninja12239

PC mods to xbox?

I have seen videos of really cool Minecraft PC mods and want to figure out if it's possible to get them on to the xbox version. Is it possible and how can you?

whiteninja12239 provided additional details:

How To Mod Skyrim For Xbox 360 - With Character Creation
by iTzYashaBaby
Look it up on youtube

I didn't watch the video because my brother just did for me.

Answers

IzuyaKusunagi69 answered:

Nope. Nothing as yet. But who knows what the future holds
0 0

whiteninja12239 answered:

Well my brother used a youtube video to get a Skyrim PC mod to the xbox. It's might be possible to o the same with MC but I would most likely have to buy MC for the PC but I don't want to.
0 0

IzuyaKusunagi69 answered:

What video did he use? Was it a basic mod or one of the more complex mods?
0 0

whiteninja12239 answered:

by iTzYashaBaby
Look it up on youtube

I didn't watch the video because my brother just did for me..
0 0

ForzaHorizon2 answered:

I don't think its not possible full stop, Mojang haven't even thought about mods from PC to Xbox 360, if you want mods for minecraft you might aswell do it on PC. The mods are created by the minecraft players, NOT by Mojang. The closest mods you can get are glitches, like Duplicate glitches, transport glitches and other stuff like that. its possible but really hard to do.
0 0

Kaysho answered:

When mods come into the question of Minecraft for the Xbox 360, its not what you would expect, There are multiple reasons to this and can clarify things pretty easily. 1: As the originial PC version of minecraft, their source code was originally dedicated to Java, so modders modded the code assigned to Java. All Xbox360 games are programmed with C#, or C+, so the authors would need to re-do it. 2: With the current mods in our reach right now, you only have the ability to modify items that already pre-exist in the game. So there is no twilight forest, and no Galactic-Craft. Creating structures with the blocks that exist are most likely to be done, but I am not certain. You can only modify items in the game with some sort of NBT editor or something, (enchantments, quantities, etc.) Thats really all you can do. Sorry.
But you never know! Mojan could surprise everyone in the future.
0 0

If I buy Minecraft Xbox 360 edition (disc) from Asia will it work with an Xbox 360 from U.S.? Open Epicnoob21
Minecraft pc account + xbox = xbox version? Answered lilrevenge
Will there be mods? Answered Spacewaffle1234
Xbox live help? Unanswered harry-potter
Herobrine on Xbox? Answered JetRun76