Download Forward Unto Dawn?

1. Today (it is the 6th in AUS) I got Halo 4 Limited Edition and I was hoping that I could download the extended edition of Forward Unto Dawn. I have a download limit and I want to watch it again after I finish the first viewing.
    So is there any official legal way to download Forward Unto Dawn to my 360 or through the PC version of Live?

User Info: Falcon084

Falcon084 - 4 years ago

1. The download code for Forward Unto Dawn in the Limited Edition doesn't download the movie to your console. It unlocks it for viewing on Halo Waypoint.

User Info: BrathAttack

BrathAttack - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I'm not sure about downloading it, but all the episodes are up on YouTube and will presumably stay there. There are some websites like Keepvid that you can use to download from the website, though the quality isn't always great.

User Info: TychoDurandal

TychoDurandal - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. BrathAttack is right. The LE allows you to view the entirety of Forward Unto Dawn with no breaks, as well as special features.

User Info: MegaManX777

MegaManX777 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. If you want to download Forward Unto Dawn to your PC you'll get the best quality right now with Realplayer. They'll allow you to download each episode in full 1080p and lower resolutions for media players that don't support that resolution. If you're willing to pay for a digital or physical copy on you're PC, then you'll have to wait until December 2nd. But you'll be able to get a director's cut with about eight to ten minutes of footage.

User Info: nobleteamleader

nobleteamleader - 4 years ago 0 0