My pre-order items are gone?

1. I downloaded a bunch of pre-order items, and i put them on my character and played a few games. Later i noticed randomly that my character had none of the stuff i had put on him. I have tried redownloading all of the stuff but i still don't have any of the items... Am I the only one with this problem?

User Info: wambam1221

wambam1221 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Same here i had to redownload all my preorder items every time i play halo 4 ??? what gives it even says it was saved in the game but when ever i turn off my xbox i lose my dlc pre order ??

User Info: ltwarblade

ltwarblade - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Try going to your hard drive and looking for the content under the game, it may have become corrupted. delete it and then re download it. if it doesn't say corrupted then still try deleting and downloading it again anyway. might be from code error, hope that helps.

User Info: vidiotgamer101

vidiotgamer101 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Does anyone know how to contact microsoft or 343 over the phone so i can ask them why my bonus stuf is all gone.

User Info: smoshi

smoshi - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Its the halo servers. They wernt good enough. Theyre ironing out the issues as we speak. It should be fixed soon.

User Info: snipekill360

snipekill360 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Currently the problem still exist and it should be fixed by an update soon

User Info: DarkShadeSword

DarkShadeSword - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. Yah, I had that problem too with my gungnir armor, but it was fixed by an update. You just have to be patient

User Info: tophatxc

tophatxc - 3 years ago 0 0
  7. I'm having the same issue but it was after I DL'd Crimson map pack, then my stuff disappeared and hasn't come back yet. Hope I don't loose that sweet Scanner helmet I had...Grrrrrr!

User Info: t1mber_wolf

t1mber_wolf - 3 years ago 0 0
  8. One word: Patched.

User Info: SnakeEyesRaw00

SnakeEyesRaw00 - 3 years ago 0 0