Has anyone else not recieved thier achievement?

1. I had just finished Halo on Legendary with a friend, and did not receive any of the Campaign completion achievements. Also, we did not receive the mission 3 achievement. Is this happening with anybody else, and does anyone have a fix?

User Info: BlazingMedic

BlazingMedic - 4 years ago

Answers

1. It may be a bug, or you probly had notifications off, there was a patch as soon as it was released so if you hadn't been hooked up to live you might not have recieved that patch yet.

User Info: vidiotgamer101

vidiotgamer101 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Go back and redo mission 3.

User Info: snipekill360

snipekill360 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. It could be a bug/glitch just go back and do mission 3 and see what happens.

User Info: StealthO

StealthO - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. I had exactly the same with the 3rd mission but not completing the game achievement. The forerunner mission achievement only unlocked when I did it on legendary solo.

User Info: AMTAYS

AMTAYS - 1 year ago 0 0