What time does the daily XP cap restart? US time

1. Im What time does the daily XP cap restart? US time. I'm wondering because I want to make sure to grind it out to max everyday before it restarts. Thanks!

User Info: Shadowglaze

Shadowglaze - 4 years ago

1. restart time very often same as Company's home zone time. so 343i headquarter are at Washington state

restart might at midnight PST, but i might wrong.

User Info: DragonShaw32

DragonShaw32 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I'm not sure the exact time but if you look at the challenges and see what time the daily challenge runs out that's probably when it restarts.

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Here ill tell you how to get past the xp limit once you hit the limit simply go to system settings in your xbox and change your time zone to one many hours ahead of the current or behind you may however still have to wait based on how many hours you advance.

User Info: x7heWarroiRx

x7heWarroiRx - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Probly around the same time the daily challenges renew themselves, i live in the est timezone so its about 6:00 for me

User Info: vidiotgamer101

vidiotgamer101 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I've hit the daily limit twice now. They have reset for me at midnight eastern time.

User Info: YAGU1234

YAGU1234 - 4 years ago 0 0