Question from DiRTyDiRTy760

Best way of eliminating a knight?

What are the weaknesses of the knight lancers an knight commanders? Do they have a weak point or a certain gun they are weak against?

Flyextacy answered:

Charge up a plasma pistol to drop their shield then switch to your other weapon and shoot it in the head when it lights up orange. It also helps to shoot down the watchers first.
2 0

Answers

snipekill360 answered:

Same as elites. Aim for the head after dropping the shields. I find the forerunner weapons work better on them.
As above- plasma pistol + Headshot weapon.
OR the needler, itll drop almost anything in a single mag.
0 0

thechaosfold answered:

Its high-risk/high-reward but if you can get close enough to one with a boltshot a single charged burst will kill them in one hit. That's my preferred method, there are always spare boltshots lying around from crawlers. Sprint in, pick one up, drop the knights.
1 0

olanmills answered:

If you don't have a plasma pistol, automatic weapons fire is pretty effective at breaking their shields, then finish up with headshots or whatever.
1 0

Fitzler answered:

IF, and i do mean if, you are quick enough, run behind them and assassinate them, I do it all the time, first time I got an achievement accidentally.
0 0

Gubbi0 answered:

Shoot watchers first
Stay far from them mostly
Break their shield + Headshot weapon (Best is forerunners weapon)
Needler works surprisingly well
0 0

silverwing525 answered:

it is dangerous, But getting behind them and doing a special assasination works best for me.
0 0

Ragnellz answered:

Promethean Rifle will kill them in one mag in legendary.
Since more than half the game you have promethean weapon, try the shotgun too, killing lesser knight in 3 shot on legendary
1 0

ProfBurito answered:

The scattershot takes them down quickly. I think it is 3 to 4 shots on legendary. Naturally this requires getting close. A miss or getting stuck in a reload will probably result in death.
0 0

chubs2000 answered:

I usually use active camo dmr and plasma pistol. First I turn invisible and try to assassinate the knight. If that doesn't work, I charge my plasma pistol shoot to take down his shields, then headshot him with the dmr
0 0

Swiftelf answered:

Needler, works like a charm. Plasma pistol charged shot than a headshot works too.

You have to be very careful if there is a Watcher(the flying helicopter) as they can resurrect any fallen promethean enemy and they put up shields to defend their allies as well as picking up thrown grenades and throwing them back at you.
0 0