What are the forerunner symbols in the last terminal for?

1. Ok so while viewing the last terminal of the game you see the librarian and then it cuts to the closing of Requiem. At the very end of the video you're shown five forerunner symbols. My question is this, do they have any meaning? I thought maybe it was like the terminals in Halo Anniversary and you should enter them in on Waypoint. I've tried entering them on the forerunner console and nothing happens.

User Info: GIF_JFK_

GIF_JFK_ - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Thats because you are required a 10 symbol code to unlock the wiseguy content on halo waypoint. those are just the first 5. go to this link on youtube for all terminal codes. www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9tyz6ACxXs hope this helps alot.. btw the raider codes can only be used after you finish the first 3 chapters of spartan ops.

User Info: vidiotgamer101

vidiotgamer101 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. u need certain things to use some codes
    check here
    ign.com/wikis/halo-4/Waypoint_Terminal_Codes

User Info: lasdaklsdj

lasdaklsdj - 3 years ago 0 0