Hey anyone willing to trade spare codes for halo 4?

1. Ok I have spare codes for the Limited edition Recruit prime skin and prime weapon skin I also have a spare code for the war games season pass and Hazop forest skin also the BR arctic camo skin I will trade these for The Fotus armor and weapon skin Locust helmet and dead eye helmet please respond

User Info: ArbiterB312

ArbiterB312 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I have both avatar outfits and the cryotube ill swap if you or anyones interested?

User Info: snipekill360

snipekill360 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I have female avatar outfit and 14 day Xbox live.

User Info: Fossil_Fighter

Fossil_Fighter - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I have the oceanic ETC armor and early access to specalisations if you would like to swap for HAZOP armor?

User Info: BonerFarts

BonerFarts - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I got Locus with a Bulletproof emblem for trade. PM me

User Info: techmaster330

techmaster330 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. i have alot of double exp matches through mountain dew that i cant use if anyone's willing to trade for armor codes, i already have the HAZOP forest armor and the dead eye helmet, im looking for the raptor skin if possible

User Info: Darc_XIII

Darc_XIII - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. I got a bunch od double xp i need live so

User Info: rois666

rois666 - 3 years ago 0 0
  7. I have a 14 day gold pass want to trade for specialization code. Please. Gt - ALI CELESTIN

User Info: shaggy280680

shaggy280680 - 3 years ago 0 0