Question from fsbwildcat

Halo 4 Spartan Story?

Is just me or was anyone else expecting more of the Spartan II back story around MC? I've read the first couple books, but from some of the trailers I was stoked to see some cinematics about it. Has 343 mentioned anything about putting more of it with the Spartan Ops?

thechaosfold answered:

Considering Dr. Catherine Halsey is central to the third episode of Spartan Ops (entitled Catherine) I think it is safe to say that we will be picking up that plot thread soon and in a not-insignificant way.
0 0

Answers

snipekill360 answered:

no they havent, all we know so far is from the trailer to the second set.
simply put theyre being very secretive just like bungie. AND theres a lot of stuff going on in plain sight that noones looking at.
0 0

olanmills answered:

Yeah, in promo videos for Halo 4, 343 folks made it sound like they would delve further into John's backstory. The opening cutscene touches on it, but that's about it. I'm not really complaining, but it's not really what they claimed.
1 0

Spartan Ops 1-5 playable? Answered Pickleking23
Anyone for Spartan ops Legendary? Open Siul249
Spartan rank 50? Answered vidiotgamer101
Spartan Ops Offline? Answered SnackKing
Anyone know which Spartan Ops mission has this enemy? Answered deepshadow4125