Halo 4 Spartan Story?

1. Is just me or was anyone else expecting more of the Spartan II back story around MC? I've read the first couple books, but from some of the trailers I was stoked to see some cinematics about it. Has 343 mentioned anything about putting more of it with the Spartan Ops?

User Info: fsbwildcat

fsbwildcat - 4 years ago

1. Considering Dr. Catherine Halsey is central to the third episode of Spartan Ops (entitled Catherine) I think it is safe to say that we will be picking up that plot thread soon and in a not-insignificant way.

User Info: thechaosfold

thechaosfold - 4 years ago 0 0

1. no they havent, all we know so far is from the trailer to the second set.
    simply put theyre being very secretive just like bungie. AND theres a lot of stuff going on in plain sight that noones looking at.

User Info: snipekill360

snipekill360 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Yeah, in promo videos for Halo 4, 343 folks made it sound like they would delve further into John's backstory. The opening cutscene touches on it, but that's about it. I'm not really complaining, but it's not really what they claimed.

User Info: olanmills

olanmills - 4 years ago 1 0