How do I play the matches I have dbl xp for from mtn dew?

1. dewxp.com says I have matches available for dbl xp. How do I play these? I've seen others ask this question, but no answers helped me. Also if it matters, when I try to sign into my xbox live acct. on dewxp.com, it never lets me.

User Info: rmagic3

rmagic3 - 4 years ago
    Squal- When I hit the green sign in button, it has me fill in my email address and password. AfterI do that, nothing happens. the green button still says sign in, not my xbox user name or anything. (And yes, before anyone asks, I'm sure that I'm using the correct email and pswrd)

User Info: rmagic3

rmagic3 - 4 years ago

1. you may have the matches available but have you applied it to your XB live account, you would need to hit the green sigh-in button on the dewxp site and apply how many matches you want of xp.

User Info: Squall88888

Squall88888 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. On the page that says you have matches available, there is a little button at the bottom of the matches bubble that asks you if you want to apply the xp. click it. and btw, any match will do. you wont know until the end when you get your xp, but for example, lets say the game says: 1300-game complete, 400-score...it would then say:''you have # of dbl xp games left and you would then get an extra 1700.

User Info: tophatxc

tophatxc - 3 years ago 0 0