Question from maximusgnob

Where can I find skulls to turn on/off?

I know that skulls can be used in Halo 4 like in previous Halo titles but I don't know where they are or how to accquire them. Are they hidden in the levels or are they unlocked as certain requirements are met?

Answers

rincewind1990 answered:

You have them all available from the start. When you start a campaign there is an option next to the level select that lets you choose which skulls you want on.
0 0

DarkShadeSword answered:

Yeah the first time you play it it doesnt tell you only to select the difficulty but you can still press be in that moment then right next to the option of selecting difficulty there is the skull option.
0 0

StealthO answered:

They are not hidden. In the campaign menu it should be like this Mission, Skulls, Difficulty. Just select skulls and there is a list to choose from.
0 0