Where can I find skulls to turn on/off?

1. I know that skulls can be used in Halo 4 like in previous Halo titles but I don't know where they are or how to accquire them. Are they hidden in the levels or are they unlocked as certain requirements are met?

User Info: maximusgnob

maximusgnob - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You have them all available from the start. When you start a campaign there is an option next to the level select that lets you choose which skulls you want on.

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Yeah the first time you play it it doesnt tell you only to select the difficulty but you can still press be in that moment then right next to the option of selecting difficulty there is the skull option.

User Info: DarkShadeSword

DarkShadeSword - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. They are not hidden. In the campaign menu it should be like this Mission, Skulls, Difficulty. Just select skulls and there is a list to choose from.

User Info: StealthO

StealthO - 3 years ago 0 0