How do I unlock the Pioner specialization?

1. I finnaly reached SR-50 and got to chosse my specialization, just to freak out when all I saw was WetWork and Operater. I was told leval 50 would unlock them all so i could choose.

User Info: spartanoo1

spartanoo1 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Did you get the Specialisation code? If you didn't you only get access to the first two. If you have try quitting to dashboard a couple of times. Sometimes they disappear for no reason, I think it has something to do with the servers.

Just so you know the Pioneer perk isn't that good. You unlock it at the 10th level, you have to give up your support perk and you only get an extra 500xp per MP match or local Spartan Ops or 1000 for a matchmade Spartan Ops game.

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990 (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. You get the Pioneer specialization by first activating the specialization code, then reaching level 50 in the spartan rank, then choosing the pioneer specialization.

User Info: SilverSlayer425

SilverSlayer425 - 3 years ago 0 0