Remove Flood Color?

1. So, I like the flood mode in halo 4 is really good, however I do not like the lime green color of the survivors. I wish in custom games you could remove the color but am not sure how to. I remember in reach you could apply and remove forced color. I'm looking to make a game type where all survivors are their personal colors like white and steel. I've been thinking maybe I can make a slayer game type, remove forced color, and then set one teams appearance to flood or something. If you guys know how to set survivor colors to personal or make a game type where players can be flood and their personal Spartans please let me know.

Thank you

User Info: SilenceWaters42

SilenceWaters42 - 3 years ago
    Do you know if I can make a game type with flood and personal colors like in slayer or something?

User Info: SilenceWaters42

SilenceWaters42 - 3 years ago

1. I believe you cannot change your color, sorry.

User Info: baconluver

baconluver - 3 years ago 1 0

1. Ok, I tried to change the color on the flood that wasn't on xbox live, and no, you cannot change your color. Sorry about that

User Info: baconluver

baconluver - 3 years ago 0 0