Any idea why mission 5: Infinity will not load?

1. Playing campaign, one mission goes straight into the next until I watch the UNSC Infinity crash and the orb fly after it. Then the loading screen shows up, and I am taken to the main menu. This happened before and after downloading Disc 2, in both single and multi-player campaign.

User Info: sgroves3

sgroves3 - 4 years ago
    I finally got it to run by turning off the only skull I had active: Grunt Birthday Party.
    Had been active since starting the game, completed the campaign on normal single player without further problems. Have not tried turning any other skulls on yet or higher difficulties.

User Info: sgroves3

sgroves3 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I have had the exact same problem. I played mission 4 and it went to the loading screen after the cutscenes. So I searched online for an answer and thee was none. I installed disc 2 and played mission 4 again and the same thing happened. Hopefully someone will have an answer.

User Info: Tdodge1972

Tdodge1972 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I deleted my install and rented a copy from redbox. Once it loaded it said I had a corrupted save file, so I deleted everything, reinstalled disk one from redbox, and started over. At the end of mission 4 it did the same thing, but I was able to choose the next mission from the start screen and have played through since.

User Info: Tdodge1972

Tdodge1972 - 4 years ago 0 0