Question from SnackKing

Do i need to always be connected for MK6?

I cannot connect to xbox live from my house, but i want mk6 armor. Do i need to be connected to live throughout the ENTIRE mission on legendary to receive credit? If i don't, then i could do almost the entire level at home and finish the level at a friends so i can get my kicka$$ armor.

Answers

Incredigasmic answered:

It unlocks with or without connection to LIVE. The armor is unlocked via the achievement for beating the campaign on Legendary not by Waypoint.
0 2

rincewind1990 answered:

Incredigasmic, the armour is unlocked via commendations not the achievement. In order to get commendations you need to be connected to the halo 4 servers which requires being connected to Live.

SnackKing, I can't honestly say for certain if that will work but I've heard that if you load up the last rally point on legendary difficulty and complete the level from there it will count as you having completed the level on legendary (Can't say for certain though as I did it before this was discovered).
0 0