Question from RainbowMunch

Asked: 1 year ago

I was wondering if anyone would like to start a clan with me?

I am tired getting stuck with a bunch of randoms who have no idea what they're doing and cannot work effectively with the rest of the team. So I thought I'd make an attempt to put together a group of people to play with.

First things first, I'm going to need people to come up with ideas for a name, clan tags, emblem and so on, just so people know we're together.

I'd prefer to have mature, well spoken people to help me with this. (Must be able to speak basic English). and you must be adequate at playing Halo 4 (Not saying I'm a pro or anything).

If you're interested in helping me organise this, message/add my GT: RainbowMunch.

We'll figure everything out once I've got someone to work with. (Who to accept; rank, skill, specialties...)

So yeah, thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you get in touch! (I'm obviously searching for more than one person so don't be put off if someone has already answered this 'call')

This question is open with no answers submitted