Question from nickalves

How do I beat Nim?

Whenever i fight him i always roll out of the way but yet his dash always hit me. i cant even pass through the first part of the boss fight because of it.

MagisD answered:

The simplest explanation I can give for first section is run the walls, the Rooms shaped like an 8 , you hit and run running like you writing the number 8 always backing off to recharge shields and life.

theres another section after you basically add hiding behind the pillars and popping out to hit him in between nuke shoots to the mix .

And a really good infector wep helps.
0 0

myrkul8013 answered:

I did this by Carrying a LMG and a BMG.

Use the LMG while moving in a circle (a broad circle) around Nim. When he disappears and reappears to do his smash attack hide behind the pillar near you (the pillar blocks the wave of energy) and then pop out to continue shooting. When you get low on health or ammo switch to the BMG and heal while you run to the ammo box to refill. Then you just repeat. It takes awhile but it works.
0 0

ooO_AnXiEtY_Ooo answered:

Just use the highest capacity shield you have and use a BMG to both damage him and heal yourself, If you do everything right with this setup and damage him at a steady pace this boss fight shouldn't take more than a half hour.
0 0

How do I do season 3 the first expedition? Unanswered Shadowstriker71
How do I know how many players are in the game? Unanswered Lee_Emmott
Who are the guys in purple on the map? Unanswered Lee_Emmott
It started during an arkfall? Unanswered what_the
Thorn Liro? Unanswered Xiadain