Question from hyjinx17

What is the Ninja Lover! achievement?

Anyone figure out what you need to do to get this?

hyjinx17 answered:

I figured it out. It is play as all characters, but the different outfits count as different characters, even when they don't have different moves like Temari and Haku
0 0

Answers

BlackStar15 answered:

Use all the Leader characters, such as Raikage, Tsuchikage, Mizukage, Minato, First, Second, Third Hokage, Pain, etc.
0 0

toarj answered:

I unlocked all support types for every character and played as them 10 times and i did not get it
0 0

aod1993 answered:

to get this you must play has every char in free battle in vs mode in single match if there is anything else you want to know my gamertag is PhoenixBird1993
0 0

Spacechild76 answered:

I have used every character in the game battle vs mode and have not in locked the achievement. What am I doing wrong?
0 0

toarj answered:

same here i did it over and still did not get it my gamer tag is BLACKSTAR115 message me to tell me what to do
0 0

Ninja God online rank? Open CYaNiD3Z
Ninja info cards? Answered aod1993
Ninja Info Cards Use? Answered belladonnaboy
Where I can I find ninja Item list wit/pics? Unanswered nolezilla84
List of Substitution Logs and Ninja Info Card and how to unlock? Open Dragonkalvin