Question from aod1993

Ninja info cards?

I beaten everything but i still dont have 80% of the cards what are other ways of getting them.

MrAwesomeMAtty answered:

I believe that you have to unlock them by entering codes found on Cheatcodes and stuff. By going to the collection menu and entering the cheat codes, you unlock cards. (please, a personal note, you've unlocked everything? then may you answer my question in how you got the substitution logs (i'm missing number 12 (13 if you're in free battle) )
0 0

Answers

suitedup1331 answered:

Ok, a lot of people tell you to use certain storyline combinations (rock lee vs garra, naruto vs pain, etc) in free battle, but that is incorrect. Once you use everyone at least once in free battle (for ninja lover achievement) and have done all survival, story mode, etc. most people find themselves left with 73-75% . adding password unlock cards do nothing.

Most of what you are probably missing is the ones that require you to use certain characters multiple times. That was what I needed. Just pick that person in free battle and keep rematching till you get the cards. THere are lists online, but gamefaqs won't let me paste the link on here. Some of the neccesary characters off the top of my head : young sasuke 5 times, young sakura 4 times, young neji three times, jiraya 5 times, raikage 4 times, killer bee 6 times, sage naruto 6 times, young choji 4 times. Just use each character like 4 times in a row if you have the ninja lover achievement already, and eventually, you should get all cards.

Note, you can get 81% without doing any of the BP or online tournament cards. All can be done offline.
1 0

suitedup1331 answered:

If you'd like to see a list of everything, type "ninja info cards how to unlock part 2" into google. you should see two links that have pdf in front of them, part 1 and part 2. try reading those
0 0