How can we profit from the stock market?

1. What action can we do to profit from investment in the stock market in GTA V ?

User Info: jonathanlachape

jonathanlachape - 3 years ago

1. Stocks correspond to companies active throughout San Andreas. All companies have a physical presence somewhere. If you disrupt the company the stock will go down, and over time it will rise back. Example: GoPostal has trucks that drive around Los Santos and a main building downtown. If you attack the trucks, the price should drop, and you can buy stock cheaply. Wait for a while and price will rebound. Then you can sell for a profit.

User Info: vjay8088

vjay8088 - 3 years ago 6 0

Answers

1. Well I picked the stock that has the highest down turn (red numbers) bought as much as I could and then just wait for it to start going higher. I've only done this once, (currently it's still climbing) but the profit I've made so far is about 1K.

User Info: KylesDad7

KylesDad7 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. There are missions from lester that let you manipulate the stock market, i invested 400k and made 260k.

User Info: iceycoldfire

iceycoldfire - 3 years ago 1 0
  3. There are two different stocks in GTA V: BAWSAQ and LCN. The general rule of thumb is to buy low, sell high, and assassinate when possible. Here's the guide I've been using:

goo.gl/NuITPo

User Info: derkasan

derkasan - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. Invest in Augury Insurance, maximum amount. Go to the top of Rockford Plaza, get a wanted level. Shoot down helicopters. After you die, the stock should rise. I shot down 10 choppers and shares were going for 500 a piece.

User Info: Eleckzar

Eleckzar - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. Deboinare invests the most ive bought so many houses. I did it on all my characters money

User Info: Titmaster321

Titmaster321 - 3 years ago 0 0