How do I get past (dom mission)?

1. How do i on top of the building to do one of dom missions?

User Info: vguyver

vguyver - 3 years ago
    Where can i find a helicopter at i can't find one ??????

User Info: vguyver

vguyver - 3 years ago

1. I found a few Helicopters, A buzzard by the South Elysian docks. (gives 4 wanted rating). I found another with an Ambulance theme on top of one of the hospitals. (two were on the roof).

I just took a parachute, stole a fighter jet, hit max altitude and fell to the roof of the Maze Bank Arena. xD

User Info: Enkaiichi

Enkaiichi - 2 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You need to use a helicopter. There's a landing pad on top of the building.

User Info: KylesDad7

KylesDad7 - 3 years ago 1 0
  2. The easiest way to get a chopper is this:

After you do Dom's first mission it unlocks the parachute missions on the map. Look for one of these in the Vespucci Marina in the south-west, and go to it - there is a chopper waiting to take you on the mission. Shoot the pilot or hold Y (don't tap it, it will start the parachute mission) to steal the chopper. It respawns whenever you leave the area.

User Info: LordKirby103

LordKirby103 - 3 years ago 1 0
  3. Failing that, you can parachute onto the building from a jet. Then you can be more hardcore than Dom.

User Info: Crazyman93

Crazyman93 - 3 years ago 1 0