Question from Mariofan923

Why can't I open Franklin's garage as Franklin?

I can't open his garage in Vinewood hills. Help!

Answers

jontheemo answered:

Each character has a specific garage. Franklin's garage is in South Los Santos, on Grove Street. The garage you're trying to gain access to is Michael's garage. It will not open for Franklin or Trevor, and their garages will not open for Michael.
0 2

bluedragon619 answered:

Ignore that answer, the garages can glitch at times, Michaels did this to me when i had a heavily modded car in it which i also couldnt access (also wasnt there from the house entrance). Just reload the game, this worked to get michaels open again and my missing car returned
0 1

bobbyxie answered:

I think you guys misunderstood his question.

Franklin's vinewood hills garage doesn't open. His driveway serves at the "garage". These freebie garages don't really store cars. They only give you your default cars back so don't even bother.

Cars will only be saved in the 4 car garage that each character purchases on his own. Locations are set. Can't pick and choose.
0 0

Is it possible to buy Franklin a watch? Open DiamondGirl1092
Franklin's missing a mission? Answered Fromanothertime
Gaining strength with Franklin? Answered SSJ3Monkey
Franklin stranger and freaks help? Open shadow24585
Why can't Franklin call a cab after buying the cab company? Answered FDFHighPunch