Question from selkie210

Why can't my Xbox play GTA V?

I have an original Xbox, it plays every other game fine, but on startup of GTA, it gives me an "unrecognizable disk" error

Answers

TypH_ answered:

You have to install the game first with the other disc, if you have then I don't know sorry.
0 0

Fitzler answered:

So here's the deal same thing happened to me, what it was is the factory sent out some faulty disks... luckily i bought the replacement plan ( i always do as i have a lab that loves to steal and chew cases from my shelving) and the guy at gamestop told me i was the 8th person that day to bring it back for the same reason. i hate to break it to you, but if you didn't get the protection plan on it your screwed and have to buy another copy. =\
0 0

manic2 answered:

I heard it takes a lot of space up. my 360 was fine with it. plus, you have to download disc 2 first or disc one wont work. and whenever, I get the unrecoganizable disc error, its usually because I left the disc in the xbox by accident .
0 0

Marvle121200 answered:

Get a bigger hard drive or delete other stuff on your Xbox to make room. GTA 5 takes up tons of space.
0 0